2007年5月27日 星期日

Today I am going to tell you my daily live at home

Today I am going to tell you my daily live at home.During the weekend, Because I sleep very late so that I always miss breakfast time. After eating my brunch, I watch TV or play computer for a while.Sometimes I will help my mom dry the clothes and put the clothes neatly into the closet.I will sometimes sweep the floor, do the rubbish as well. In the evening, I will help my mother cook rice due to her overtime work.While my mom's cooking dishes, I will watch and wait beside her after her coming home.Then, I will help her set the table and gather my father and brother to dinner.We are the family who are watching TV and eating dinner the same time. After dinner, I always help to do the dishes. After that, my family will have our family happly at living room.This is how my daily live at home

沒有留言: